Thursday, December 19, 2013

This Again

So we had originally planned to leave on Saturday for Florida. 

Although tomorrow is a "half day" and I technically only have two classes, I wasn't going to attempt that, "do I really need to be here" card again. And although I do get two personal days, it just made more sense to use them on Thursday and Friday January 2 and 3, and then not have to be back until the 6th.  

So Saturday it "was"...until I saw this. 

Yeah...not chancing it by driving through that! 

So, because I work for some of the greatest people around, I was once again granted an extra day off (unpaid) and we will be leaving early to get ahead of weather.

So...tomorrow we are on our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...