Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day Five - 2013

It has become a Christmas Eve day tradition to have breakfast at the Cracker Barrel.  By the time we got there it was probably 11:30 so mom and I had breakfast while Zack had lunch.

We had to go to the Dollar Tree then and found ourselves stuck in a lot of traffic as, once again, I95 northbound had been shut down and they were routing traffic off the highway.  I guess an oil tanker exploded at 4:30 this morning and the fire was so hot it melted the pavement!

It was too cold for swimming (for us anyway) so Zack and I played the other kind of pool.



And sure enough, just as I said it was so cold that nobody would be swimming today - these people proved me wrong.


Sheesh...I know the pool is heated but c'mon.

I took Ollie for yet another walk midday

At night my sister and her boyfriend came over and we had tacos and opened presents.








Zack's Gator gifts

Taking a drive to look at Christmas lights and watching a Christmas Story finished off our Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...