Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day Two - 2013

The day began early - 5:30 am wake up time...get ready...pack up car...and we were on our way.

The day was half uneventful and half eventful.  We ran into heavy traffic south of Atlanta and in Jacksonville - otherwise it was pretty smooth. Jacksonville is just a big mess with only one lane merging from 295 south onto 95  while at the same time merging with traffic from 295 north onto 95.  It was a nightmare.



Ollie traveled well as usual


As did the kids as long as the dvd player was running.

The weather in Florida that welcomed us was wonderful.

 Nevermind that I'm going 75 and taking a picture at the same time.
I multitask very well.

We finally arrived at around 6:30 and then went for some pizza. 

 Later the boys played some football outside while I took Ollie for a walk.


While driving on Interstate 75 south of Atlanta, we came upon a dog on the road.  A brown dog attempting to cross the interstate.  It was awful.  I saw in my rear view mirror that he did make it to other side but I have no idea what happened to him after that.  I was screaming, "no, no no," over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...