Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where Are We Now

Nearly a week taking the Tramadol and it has helped a lot.  I still have nerve pain every once in a while but were talking about 2-5 times a day verses the 50-60 times a day I had before.  And when I do get some pain it is probably due to the fact that the medication is wearing off.  I can take 1-2 pills up to three times a day but I usually will only take a half pill 2-3 times a day.  This gives me room to increase dosage if I start building up a tolerance.

Jon is completely recovered from the stomatitis and from having his wisdom teeth removed.  Thank goodness that ordeal is behind us.  

Zack is back in the school groove.  He is, at the time being, continuing on his trend of getting all A's and B's.  He has an insane amount of homework in his English class so I am keeping an eye on that and if I find it counterproductive I will look into an online alternative.

C.J. is having the time of his life now that Halloween Horror Nights are back at Universal Studios.  He occasionally writes reviews on his blog.  For sport fanatics he also has this blog. In my opinion, I think he should become a sports writer for a living.  

Still planning on returning to Florida this summer.  I put my trust in God to clear a path for me.  This is really a leap of faith for me.  
Trouble...killed another mouse yesterday. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...