Tuesday, September 17, 2013

No More Wisdom

The teeth are gone...history...a distant memory.  

Jon had his wisdom teeth removed on Friday morning.  He spent most of his weekend recovering.


His pain medication made him pretty spacey and I caught him quite a few times this weekend just staring into space or staring at random things with this distant look in his eyes.

On another note...this will be my first four day work week since school started lat month.  All other weeks I have only had to work three days for various reasons.  This may be a four day week...but next week will be another three day week for me with early release day on Thursday.

We have been enjoying the last of our nightly walks before the cold weather sets in.  

Crazy dog knows what he wants.  And he knows how to get it.

I seriously can't resist that face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...