Thursday, June 6, 2013

Up North

We've been up north in Michigan for the past week.

My parents do not have internet so the only time we can access it is when we go to the local McDonalds and pig out on fast food while using their wireless.

But really... we have done absolutely nothing blogworthy since being here because it is so.dang.cold!

I packed mainly shorts because...after all...it is June and all...so we have been doing wash every single night and wearing the same pants and sweatshirt every single day!!!   I didn't need to pack any other clothes. 

Seriously, I have been wearing the same outfit since Sunday - it's been washed every night - but still!!!  I would not be surprised if people around here started talking about "that crazy lady that wears the same black sweatpants and sweatshirt everyday." 

Tomorrow we head home and the parents will come along for the weekend as we have a graduation party in Milwaukee on Saturday. 

End of Story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...