Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lake Antoine

One of the things my parents love to do is take walks.  Whenever we are visiting we usually walk everyday - alternating between Piers Gorge, Strawberry Lake, and Lake Antoine.

However, once again while I was visiting, we dealt with temps that were much below average for most of the days, so we did not get much walking in.

In fact, the only walk we did take was on Friday...the day we arrived.

Mom and I took Ollie walking around the Lake Antoine Campground.




While Zack swam in the lake.


Unfortunately, this would be the best day we would have there (weather wise).  I tried taking him again on Sunday to swim but it was so freaking windy and cloudy that we were only there about 1/2 hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...