Saturday, October 27, 2012

Men Just Don't Get It

Hubby went back to work last night after being on vacation for a week again.  Let's be real, it was technically a week and a day.

I, on the other hand, have been all kinds of crazy busy this week with extra meetings for school, errands that usually only need to be done every other month, and a school event Thursday night.

So...WHY oh WHY was this how my laundry room looked last night?

Let me break it down for you in case what I'm saying isn't clear...

THIS was the colored's pile:
I'd say at least 3 loads there.

And here were the whites:

And the towels:

Plus...it was "washing sheets and blankets" weekend:

 All together they added up to about 11-12 loads. I lost count.

So..question is: why didn't hubby do any laundry while he was off this week???

Well...apparently he did...yep...it was in the laundry room on top of the washing machine...all nice and neatly folded for me.



Gee...thanks for the help, honey *SIGH*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...