Friday, October 26, 2012

Life Lately...and What Not

I think I could win an award for most boring person alive lately...therefore not much to blog about.

Yesterday, however, was one of those 15 hour days of school, after school meeting, and then a school event at night.  I toted my camera along to get some awesome pictures of Zack and his buddies playing laser tag...but after shooting just one picture...

before the laser tag even started...I discovered that someone (ahem...Zack) had taken my SD card out (again) and didn't put it back!!!

Speaking of Zack...first quarter is over and Zack's grades were:
Bible - A
Computer - A
Phy-ed - A
Drama - A
Choir - A
Science - A-
History - B+ (89*)
English - B- 
I am so proud of him.  

This cute face is being difficult lately.

Another ear infection spurred on by allergies.  This is his 5th one and his last one was just two months ago.  So...we walked out of the vet today $95.00 poorer and with three different prescriptions.  We are going to try hydroxyzine for the allergy symptoms hoping that will keep the inflammation down but if that doesn't work we may need to move on to a steroid.  

I know my poor baby is in pain because he yelps every time we touch his ear. *Sad face*

Finally, another huge Gator game tomorrow...Go Gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...