Unlike last year when the weather was so cool/cold and I couldn't wait to leave... today was a beautiful day:
On the way to a high of about 80*.
I had a great day with my boys (minus Jon who had a sore throat).
A great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
Thursday July 2 Today we left Anaheim and Disneyland. While some in our group (mostly CJ) were probably a little sad about this, some oth...
-
Ellalynn Ada Schiek, born on Nov. 26, 2006, was granted her angel wings unexpectedly on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Ella's short, but me...
No comments:
Post a Comment