Saturday, November 5, 2011

Haircut

Someone finally got a haircut yesterday.  And even though it was of the "haircut by mom" variety, I still think it is cute.


It is getting so hard to get a good picture of him because he wants to make all these faces he thinks are "cool".  


After several attempts like the first photo up there, I was finally able to make him laugh about something - resulting in the second photo.


Then in an unbelievable coincidence, he bumped into me, I dropped the camera - you know, the one I just bought last week, yeah - and the lens broke!  No joke!


Thankfully, I was able to fix it this time.  So the third picture was a test photo after the fix while he was watching T.V.


So here is


BEFORE:


And after:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...