Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stream of Thoughts

As I am typing, it is snowing lightly and even though the weekend has promised warmer temps that should melt all this white junk... I can't help but wonder if the nice fall days are behind us. 
...like this one last Friday...



Looking forward to a long visit from C.J. in 10 days!  Can't wait to spend time with him watching episodes of The Office and munching on Tortilla Flats chips and salsa!  We may possibly be able to watch a Packers game or two!  


Florida trip minus 5 weeks and counting.  We don't actually have a leaving date pinned down yet.  Both Jon and I have to do some re-arranging of schedules - especially Jon who is supposed to be available for final exams right through the 23rd!  And that would mean we wouldn't even get to Florida until the night of the 25th...and that will not work!


Zack has started basketball again and has been busy with practice almost every night excluding the weekend.  His first game is not until the 29th.


Life seems too crazy lately and hubby and I have found ourselves in a rut lately.  Not in a "we're not getting along" rut, but a "we haven't been able to spend any time together" rut.  Between my parents visiting, working different schedules, a five day hunting trip up north (him...not me), and visits by Lauren in between, we haven't been able to spend an uninterrupted evening together in nearly two weeks.  I'm craving an evening along together...which for me means 'I lie on the couch and read or work on my computer while he sits in his chair, watches T.V., and rubs my feet!'  


Not going to dwell on this but I am still coughing on and off.  Just sitting tight and awaiting the pulmonary appointment on December 2nd... but also not expecting any answers from that testing either.


That is about all...I'll end with a picture of this adorable face.





Well, you may not think he's adorable but I do!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...