Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Post


19 years ago today - at 10:08 a.m. to be exact - the most precious blessing was placed into my arms.


Today I am left wondering how 19 years could go by so quickly. How this beautiful baby could have grown into this amazing young man.  And how I was fortunate enough to be picked by God to be his mom.  


I am amazed every day how blessed I have been by the mere presence of my sons in my life.


Happy Birthday, Jon.  For the very first time we will be spending your birthday apart.  I hope you have a day filled with happiness and fun...and know you are loved beyond measure that words can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...