Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ski Jump/War Memorial

I had planned to write a post dedicated to my grandmother and our visit yesterday.... but because I spent nine hours at school today and because I am under the influence of heavy cough medicine,  I am far too tired to string my thoughts together.  


So I will instead just post some pictures of our visit to the ski jump:













Jon preferred to read
They have erected there a nice memorial to all wars fought by America.

My father (Paul Olson) and my uncle (Dale Olson - who died in 1987) served in Korea in the 60's so they each have a stone with their name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...