Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back To School

School starts tomorrow!


I'm pretty excited.  After several revisions to the original, my schedule now looks like this:  On Mondays I am done at 2:00, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays I will be putting in full days (7:30-4:00).  I don't have class that whole time, but will use the extra time to go over curriculum or clean.  Thursdays I have off.  And Fridays I am done at 10:40.


This is what my room looks like:

Zack says he is not as ready to start as I am. The idea of homework and studying and tests is not as appealing as computer games or T.V.   But he does enjoy hanging out with friends. And this year he gets a locker!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...