Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Trip

Zack and I just returned from another five day trip up north.  This time we brought my mom back with us to spend a few days... and I am beyond excited to be picking up C.J. and Jon from the airport on Thursday!!!


Anyway, Saturday I took Zack to Lake Antoine to swim.  As much as he wanted to go, I was unsure of whether he would really like it once he realized that this was a lake...with live fish (and dead fish)....and a sandy bottom.


  But he LOVED it!!  


And despite the numerous clouds in the sky the sun remained out for the majority of the time making it  warm enough out.









Can you tell he is at that stage where he tries to make cool looking faces at the camera?


Sunday, we went back to Piers Gorge for a hike.














We also walked around Strawberry Lake


And, of course, we visited with great-grandma... who is still confined to bed and basically on a down-hill trend.  But still displays a positive attitude for the most part and remains happy and content with life... so that makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...