Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trapped...

...in my house all day yesterday.


I went outside about 3:30 to scope out the situation since I was planning a trip to the store (my excitement for the evening).  I soon discovered that I would not be going anywhere.


One of the "perks" of living in 'little house on the prarrie" in the fierce winds and the huge drifts they create!  


Such was the case yesterday as even though we only got about 3-4 inches of snow, the drifts were much, much higher.


I cannot complain too much though because just 20 miles north of here got 10 inches... and Green Bay got 18 inches... sheesh!


Today is the last day of hubby working his 12 hours days - which were switched yesterday and today to 11:00 am-11:00 pm.  By the time he gets home tonight he will have worked 78 hours since last Friday.


Tomorrow is my turn to work since I get to sub in the fifth grade - my last year's students. then Saturday night we are going out to dinner for Jerry's dad's birthday... Sunday I have a baby shower to attend.... and then Monday I get to pick up Jon and Zack!  Wish I was picking up C.J. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...