Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

No... I'm serious


I am so lonesome I could cry.   Right now this is anything but a full house.  


All four children are in Florida right now for Spring Break and Jerry is busy working...  nights. And the dog.... well, there is only so much a dog can do to keep you company!  


Did you ever get so desperate that you ran to Petco with your dog just for something to do?  Yeah, me neither.... ahem.


Then you walk around just looking for something to buy because ...after all... why else would you be there?


I finally settled on a doggie toothbrush and toothpaste.... just in case you were wondering.


Can you tell it's going to be a long week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...