Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here We Go Again


Once again the snow had completely melted only to be replaced by a fresh coat!  This is so incredibly frustrating.   


Saturday was so beautiful that no coat was needed when I went outside. Monday, for the first time since November, I did not have to wear my boots when I did recess duty.  The basketball courts were completely clear of snow and there were at least four separate games going on at the same time.


And now:



This was yesterday right after it started "snowing"


And this is what I had the "pleasure" of waking up to this morning

Yesterday we had everything from snow to rain to sleet to thunder and lightning!  

Today it is just snow.... but we will escape the majority of it.  In fact, schools did not close in our area today.... further north - just 30-60 miles north - they are expecting 8 -14+ inches.

I guess even though it is spring, winter is not over here yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...