Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update from Freezing Florida

We are still rockin it out in Florida... yes, warm and sunny Florida.  NOT!  Okay...it IS sunny... but far from warm right now. 


Well..it is 50* and a northerner from the frozen tundra should be content with 50* in December right?   What people don't realize (and I didn't realize it myself until I lived here) is that 50* in Florida feels colder than 50* in Wisconsin.  It could be a "state of mind" thing because you EXPECT it to be warm - and it's not.  But really, it has something to do with the wind off the ocean making it feel cooler.


Anyway, weather wise it is supposed to warm up significantly.... close to 80* by the weekend.. which has made me re-think our return date.  And since I have the freedom this year..i.e. ..no job to get home to... I think we may leave Monday instead of Sunday. 


So, future plans include
...pizza tonight with long..long..longtime friends
... mall shopping tomorrow
... Magic basketball game Thursday night (for Zack that is..not me)
... Gator bowl game Saturday
...Wisconsin bowl game Saturday
...Packers game Sunday
- at least one of those games we'll watch at the Ale House.


Until next time... stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...