Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Florida Time Again

So, once again, after a long - but smooth - 23 hour drive from the frozen tundra... the boys and I arrived in warm (kinda) and sunny Florida on Sunday night. 


Last night my parents took us to St Augustine for the "Nights of Lights" and today we are driving over to the gulf side (I think) to see the Manatee.. then tonight it's off to the Ale House with my sister.


I have pictures but they are on my computer and I cannot get internet at my parent's house.  Right now I am using my dad's computer to type. 


This evening I will bring my laptop to the Ale House and upload the pictures I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...