Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let It Snow... Let It Snow.... Let It Snow

































Oh, the weather outside is frightful!!!





















Very, very frightful























But inside it is so delightful! 


Yes indeed, outside we are having a good ole blizzard right now... 10-15 inches of snow tonight with high winds and lots of blowing and drifting. 
But inside, thanks to a roaring fire, it is a roasting 80 degrees and I am sitting here in shorts and watching one of my favorite Christmas movies - White Christmas.  Life is good.























The dog looked back at me like I was crazy for putting him outside... he took two steps... took care of business... and ran back inside to resume his nice warm spot on his blue blanket (as in the picture above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...