Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello Blogging

It seems that blogging is the thing to do. I have been a lurker of other people's blogs for years now and have always wanted to start my own..... but.... I thought... who would be interested in reading about my life? Well, even if it's only me and my family.. I'm okay with that.
To start with, I'm a 40ish mother of three boys ages 18, almost 17, and 10. I also have an 18 year old step-daughter. My husband and I have been married for a little over 4 years now and we live in the country in a five bedroom house we had built a couple years ago on almost 5 acres. The newest addition to our family is a four month old puppy named Oliver. I teach fourth grade at a Christian school in Oshkosh Wisconsin and I LOVE IT! Christianity is a belief, not a religion, so I attend a Community Church that has no religious affiliation (not that there is anything wrong with organized religion - it's just not for me).
Well, that about sums me up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...