Monday, October 19, 2009

Valley Christian Homecoming Dance

Saturday night I went to the dance to see the Homecoming court presentation. When I arrived the dance was in full swing and it looked like the kids were having a great time.




At 9:00 they began the court presentation. Here is C.J. walking in with his female counterpart, Kayla.


The king and queen got to pick the court dance and they picked the Waltz! So, here are C.J. and Kayla doing their best to waltz together - while C.J. is also doing his best trying NOT to look at me!



The next dance was, believe it or not, the YMCA! Now there is a song from my days as a youngster. They had a blast doing it.


After the YMCA I left for home. Remembering from when I was kid, there is just something about your mom there that makes you feel uncomfortable when around your friends. He enjoyed the rest of the night and got home about 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...