Monday, June 22, 2009

Short Side Trip

Despite the ridiculously hot temperatures (even for Florida) mom and I decided to take Zack over to the Space Coast to visit the Kennedy Space Center and the Space Museum.

We left about 9:30, stopped in Titusville on the way to get a motel room, and then spent the day at the Space Center.

We saw two Imax movies, had lunch, and took a bus tour.  I was pretty disappointed that the show at the Saturn V Rocket Center was closed.  It relives the moments before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon.  I would have loved for Zack to see it.

Before we left we did some shopping in the gift shop and Zack was able to get his picture taken with an astronaut.  

Dinner was at Cracker Barrel and then I took Zack swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...