For a Bible project Zack needed to look through the book of Luke and pick out 15 of Jesus's works (in green on the map). Then he needed to draw of map of Israel and chart the cities (in black on the map) of those works. Finally, he needed to trace Jesus's footsteps (in red on the map) as he would have traveled from one city to the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
Thursday July 2 Today we left Anaheim and Disneyland. While some in our group (mostly CJ) were probably a little sad about this, some oth...
-
When my oldest son told me he wanted me to be a teacher - I'll be honest, I had my reservations. He has some anxiety and anxiety and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment