Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All Grown Up

Heard more than once today:
"I'm a teenager now!"


My pathetic response:
"Are you sure you don't still want to be twelve?"


But seriously, he is growing up so fast and each day he becomes more amazing, more mature, and more independent.  


He's experienced some of that painful growth lately (mostly in basketball) but I am working hard to help him realize that God is using these trials to develop his character.  And then I stand back in awe and watch God work in his life and watch him rise to these challenges and understand that following God means you trust Him to do what is best for you...even though at the time you can't see why.


He makes me happy:


And he makes me proud.


He is such a blessing to our family.


And where did he pick to go on his special day?


Happy Birthday, Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...