Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Home...And Back to Craziness

We pulled into our driveway at 4:30...and I pulled out of the drive way at 4:40...to make it to the pharmacy before they closed at 5:00.  I had been without my allergy medications since Friday and didn't want to wait another day to start them again.


I pulled into the driveway from that trip at 5:10...and I pulled out of the driveway again at 5:30...to take Zack to his basketball game.  When we got there we discovered that he could not even play because he had been absent from school today...so we left and came home.


It didn't take long to slip back into our crazy life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...