Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feeling Good

Tonight I took a walk with Ollie!  Without a coat on!  In January!  Okay so I probably could have used a light jacket but I was in Berlin waiting for Zack's basketball game to start and I didn't have one.  So, I just did without.  And it's not like I was freezing or anything.
      
     And speaking of basketball... my boy is doing amazingly well!  If he is not the high scorer on the team then he is the second highest.  I don't really know his stats but I'm guessing he has somewhere around 60 points, 15 blocks, and too many rebounds to count.

In fact, he is doing so well that our athlectic director has taken notice and asked him to play on the older kid's team for the upcoming tournaments.  In her words "he has every single basketball skill needed to play the game well and we are impressed."

Way to go, Zack.  Big leap from your first game when you had never even been out on the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...