Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Saga Continues

Remember this post?

Well...let's tally another one.

It all began on Monday November 4. While driving to work, the RPM's spiked two or three times when using the cruise control. And then..............
Image result for check engine light

I had someone from AAA come out during the school day to check the car, but aside from the battery (which failed the test) he could not find anything wrong and even told me the check engine light was not on anymore.  

And true enough, when I turned the car on after school the check engine light was not on. I was so hopeful!!!!

But then, as soon as I got on the turnpike and tried turning the cruise control  on...
Image result for check engine light

And then, as if things couldn't get worse, the car started making this horrible knocking noise.  I decided to stay away from Carl Black this time and called the Starling Chevrolet dealership in St. Cloud instead. It was a great decision. 

It was not until November 12 that I could get a loaner so I had to depend on my friend to get to and back from school and my sons to pick me up from Huntington. 

I finally got my car back last week Monday after one new battery, one new tire, one new battery cable, a turbo repair, and $580!!! 

Thankfully, they were able to get the turbo covered under warranty because that would have been a $1,000 fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...