Saturday, December 7, 2019

Christmas Lights at Sea World

Now that Hollywood Studios pulled the plug on the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights, Sea World probably wins for best Christmas Light Display at an Orlando area theme park .

Since I get in free with my Universal employee ID and CJ gets in free as an educator, it has become a tradition to go the first Friday in December and walk through the park. 

Seeing as I get in free and it is only about a 10 minute walk from my apartment, it's actually amazing that this is only time I get there. I heard a radio advertising annual passes for $11 a month with no down payment so I am going to check it out for Zack.  He had one for the first 6 months we lived here. 

It turned out to be a gorgeous night in the low 70's.  Here are some images (mostly from Google)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...