Thursday, August 31, 2017

When Stubborn Wins Out

So it appears my special snowflake does not work well with anyone else.  

In a desperate attempt to get him to work without the total stress on me, they wanted me to come in today to simply sit in the room while he worked with someone else.  

For the first 1/2 hour, I took the lead and showed the other tutor how I keep him on task and working.  For the second 1/2 hour, I tried to sit back and let her lead, and for the third 1/2 hour, I left the room completely.  

When I left the room, he was more than 3/4 done with his program but, apparently, he did not work very well when I wasn't there and they were not able to complete any more work.  

ARG!!!!!!! 

I have a feeling I am going to be back to full time with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...