Friday, June 16, 2017

Universal Summer #5

These posts seem all the same but I want to document these evenings just the same.  And perhaps someday, I'll get at least one of my cameras fixed so I will be able to add pictures.  

Anyway, we decided to pick up KFC and eat at home before heading to the park.  There was a very light rain for a bit of the evening but nothing too bad and, unfortunately, not enough to clear out the park!  

I had a backache today and did not want to go on Mummy.  Also, I had to stop into the Comic Strip Cafe (where I work) and give them my availability for the month of July. So, while CJ and Zack went on the Mummy, I walked to the Cafe.  They also had time to do Jimmy Fallon before meeting me at Transformers, which we then rode.  It broke down just as we were at the front of the line but was fixed fairly quickly (10-15 minutes).



Image from google



Then we went over to Men in Black.  I did better than I usually do (72,000) - which isn't saying much - but I did not get the bonus!  I cannot figure that bonus thing out.  I always push the button at the same time but only get the bonus like half the time. Despite no bonus, our car always wins thanks to CJ who always scores well (700,000 +).  Even Zack scored 191,000 last night after getting the bonus.  

After I failed once again at Men in Black, we headed to the Simpsons and then to ET.  Then, we picked up some Menchies and walked back to the car.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...