Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Universal Evening

Summer is in full swing and the parks are packed with tourists but, even though it was pretty busy, we were able to accomplish quite a bit.  

We started in Islands of Adventure and went on Spiderman.  Apparently we went into IOA just for that ride because, when it was over, we walked over to Universal.  We walked past a group of girls (100+) that all had on white/off white dresses and hideous platform shoes on.  So not my thing.  



In Universal we went on Mummy, Men in Black, and ET.  I love these Universal evenings with my boys. 






We also came across this 'nifty' tour group (more than once).  Forgive me for saying this but...Brazilians for sure  - loud, obnoxious, with a look-at-me attitude.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...