Monday, July 11, 2016

C.J.'s Birthday Part 2

Ahem....how is this cute little baby 25 already?  Sniff Sniff


  #somebodyholdmeplease  

C.J. planned his birthday evening.  He made 5:15 reservations at Vivo on City Walk and then, a night in the park.  

It was a major fail...

City Walk was evacuated because of a "potentially suspicious item" so dinner at Vivo wasn't happening.  This was a major disappointment in C.J.'s world even though we told him to make reservations for another time and we would all go.  But, finally, he settled on Red Lobster for dinner.  

By the time we were done eating, City Walk had re-opened so we headed over there.  After taking 20 minutes in line JUST TO GET THROUGH THE TURN STYLE (no, I'm not kidding) we went directly to Diagon Alley and got in line for Gringotts.  Our great luck continued as the ride broke down just as we got in line.  We waited it out and they had it fixed in 10 or 15 minutes so it wasn't that bad.  

After that, everyone but me got some ice cream. I had to go on a mission to find some water so I could take my medication.  Then we went on the Twirl and Hurl and E.T. 

And that was it.  It was probably the busiest I have seen it so far this summer and,I have to admit, was a huge disappointment after last week's evening in Islands of Adventure where we pretty much did not have to wait for anything. 

And on top of everything else, I forgot my camera at home!!!!

Despite everything, I think C.J. had a good evening,,,at least I hope he did.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...