Sunday, June 1, 2014

This and That

First day of June...summer vacation has begun.

Zack graduated 8th grade Thursday night and, wouldn't you know, my camera batteries died before I was able to get even one single picture.  Supposedly someone is going to e-mail a picture to me but I hate being at the mercy of others like that!

Graduation was the last thing on our agenda so on Friday, Zack and I packed up the car with as many belongings as we could fit and headed up to Michigan for the summer.  Unless something drastic or miraculous happens, we will never be back to our country home again.  

The plan is to find an apartment by August 1st with the money I will get from my share of our homes equity and then use the money I will get from my share of our 401K to move to Florida next summer - most likely Orlando.

Unbelievably, hubby gave me the only sincere apology I have gotten since our marriage about the way he had treated my boys.  It wasn't a "I-am-sorry-I-want-you-to-stay-and-work-things-out" apology but still it seemed to be sincere and from the heart.  I am just still confused why he would drag me and my boys 1300 miles away from our home and make me give up my house, job, belongings, etc...if he wasn't going to love and accept my children.

Oh well...we're moving on.  This blog may suffer for a while because my parents have no internet at their summer home up north so the only time I'm able to go online is when we go to restaurants with free wi-fi (right now we are at KFC).

Happy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...