Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nightly Routine

We have fallen into a predictable nightly routine here lately with dinner, followed by a walk for Ollie (and believe me...he KNOWS it!), followed by showers for me and then Zack, and then three-handed cribbage.

The first to win two games wins the series.  The first 7 nights I was winless!  Not only had I not won a single series, I had only won 2 individual games.  I have since redeemed myself winning three nights in a row.  

Zack, for his part, is getting very good at playing cribbage.  He still tends to play into runs once in a while but he is excellent at knowing what cards to get rid of and how to count hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...