Thursday, February 17, 2011

Steam of Thoughts

Killer





















Still thinking about my mouse killing mutt.  Hubby, of course, was overjoyed that Ollie was eliminating these pesky creatures from around (the outside of) our house but me... not so much.


Those cookies from the last post were gone by the next morning.  There was one left when I woke up and it was quickly gone by the next time I glanced over that way.  I ended up making 2 doz. more yesterday and if I was a betting person.. I would bet those will be gone by tomorrow.


I did make the other squash for lunch yesterday.  This one was not an acorn squash but, I believe, a pumpkin squash... but I am not taht educated on types of squash.  This kind was actually a bit better tasting... but I am really stoked about roasting an salting the seeds.  Speaking of seeds... acorn squash seeds are ubber hard to clean!!!  Ugh!


Life around these parts has been pretty boring.... homeschooling... and not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...