Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Thought I Was Done With This

Apparently our pooch has turned into quite the mama's dog lately. He follows me everywhere I go - yes, even into the bathroom. He will follow me down three flights of stairs - just because. Other people in the household can come and go as they please BUT if mama DARES to leave without my furry friend - oh the howls and whines are pathetic. He reminds me of a baby with separation anxiety and I thought those days were behind me when Zack turned three.


Today was the most pathetic though. I was in my bedroom and had the gall to close my door. So, he goes to the top of the steps so my step-daughter can see him and starts to whine.... she ignores him, so he comes down a few more stairs and cranks it up a notch to pathetic wailing. So, she gets up to see what he wants and, low and behold, as soon as she gets close to him, he runs upstairs and stands at my bedroom door and looks up at her to let him in!!


He knows how to get what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...