Monday, December 21, 2009

Greeting From Flagler Beach, Florida

After a long two day, 23 hour drive, we are back in my old "neck of the woods" to spend Christmas with my parents. The boys and I left on Saturday morning, spent the night in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and arrived here about 6:30 last night. As usual, we took the Palm Coast exit and drove past our old house -for sentimental reasons. Unfortunately, the tree in the front is very overgrown blocking almost the whole view of the house. For some unknown reason, as if two days of rising before the sun comes up isn't enough, Zack was up fairly early this morning. I rolled out about 8:30 and then we spent the day having lunch at Barbara Jeans (one of our fav. restaurants), went Christmas shopping, and I made cookies. Tonight we are meeting my sister at the Ale House for some food and sisterly gab. Have a great holiday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...