Sunday, December 27, 2009

Adventures in Florida and the big Christmas Wrap-up

This picture was taken the night we got to Florida on the 20th. We were at McDonalds in Daytona Beach where we make the switch and Chris picks up the boys. Zack is so happy that the long drive is over!


On the night of the 22nd we went to St. Augustine to see the Christmas lights. We ate a Wendy's before walking down St. George street and I took this nice picture of Zack and my mom there.


For the very first time I let Zack open one of his presents early. He had been waiting for his new DS for a LONG time. The sweatshirt he is wearing is also a Christmas present (from my parents). I neglected to pack a sweatshirt for him so he had to open that up early as well!



On the 23rd we met the family of one of Zack's friends at EPCOT. They were also visiting Florida. We had a great time despite the unbelievable crowds of people.





Zack on Christmas eve after church. For the second year in a row we went to my parents Catholic church and even though I am not fond of the Catholic mass, it wasn't too bad - even though it was more than 1.5 hours which really made my mother mad!


Zack opening a couple of his presents Christmas morning. We had set 8:00 as the wake up time. Even though he was up before that he stayed quiet until 8:00. I wouldn't care if I had to get up earlier but I don't want my parents to have to get up that early so 8:00 it is.



C.J. openng his Red Sox sweatshirt on Christmas morning


Jon opening his gifts Christmas morning - a Florida Gators sweatshirt.


One of Zack's presents was a ping pong set. Even though we do not have a table, we enjoy just hitting the ball around on the floor. He and I had played all morning and after his brothers came, he roped them into playing as well.




Then the boys moved outside to throw the football around for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...