Sunday, November 20, 2016

Life Lately

It's been over a week since I have been on here...that is how you can tell my life is truly boring!  

I've been in a rut of work...home...work...home...rinse...repeat.  There is very little money or time for much else.  At least now, though, there is no money because I am catching up on bills...not falling farther behind.  *big breath*   

We spent the weekend at my parent's.  I have some pictures but I am too lazy to upload and edit them right now.  We had a lot of fun though.  I went with my mom up to the clubhouse and helped the ladies set up for the community Thanksgiving Feast they had today (and then was jealous that I could not attend).  We also went for pizza at our usual place and who could NOT enjoy the end of the Gators/LSU game?   I am such a negative person when it comes to things like that so when it was 3rd and goal on the 1 yard line I was yelling, "just let them score so you have at least 20 seconds to do something on offense."  Needless to say, that is not what happened.  Not sure the Gators did themselves any favors winning the SEC East because now they meet Alabama and we all know how that is going to turn out.  It was worth it though to see the reaction of the Tennessee fans when it was announced (during the Tennessee/Missouri game) that Florida had won.  

Two day work week coming up with a faculty/student kickball game, a turkey trot, and a classroom Thanksgiving Feast to fit in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...