Thursday, November 10, 2016

HHN House Review Cont.

American Horror Story

This was a house that I only went through once this year.  The lines were always so long for this house and seeing as I had not yet watched Freak Show or Hotel...the house really didn't make much sense to me.  (I have since watched and enjoyed Freak Show but could not get into Hotel).  

The consensus among Horror Story fanatics, though, is that this house was spot on with both scene depiction and character casting.  

The Walking Dead




This walk through is from Universal Hollywood


Another house I only went through once.  I thought the house was better than last year but not good enough to warrant waiting in line to see it again.  The consensus for this house is same old same old.  It has made an appearance too many years now.  


Halloween 2: Hell Comes to Haddonfield


Michael Myers returns.  This is a house I went through a lot.  Mostly because it was in the back of the park and the lines were usually very short.  Overall I enjoyed this house, but then I was not a HHN attendee a couple years ago when the original Halloween was a featured house.  The consensus among HHN die hards is that this house felt a bit too familiar.  But familiarity aside, this was still a good house.  

Texas Chain Saw Massacre


This was another house, located near Halloween, that I went through many times and although I had not yet seen the movie, I still liked the house.   Walking through the house, you actually felt like you were smack dab in the middle of a horror film trying to find your way out of a twisted maze while being stalked by Leatherface.  

Chance's House: Lunatics Playground

 Another 1 walk through house for me.  I wasn't impressed.  Her laugh kind of gets on my nerves.  

Tomb of the Ancients


Located in the back of the park like Halloween and Texas Chainsaw, this house was a frequent walk through for me.  It had everything necessary for a good scare.  Dark environment, tombs and corpses,  winding paths, and unpredictable scares.  The only thing I am not a fan of is walking through stuff that is dangling from the ceiling - and this house had a lot of that.  

And there you have it....my limited review of the HHN 2016 houses.

Next: The shows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...