Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playing In the Snow/General Update

nothing more fun than shoving your snout in a pile of snow!!

Snow covered face


So, we got about 2-3 inches of snow last night and today (how nice).  
The dog just HAD to be outside investigating the different smells.




We are home for one week now and things are getting back to normal...slowly.
Lauren is still here on vacation from college...C.J. started school yesterday...
Jon is back in school... and Zack and I have been homeschooling. 


My allergies have been HORRIBLE lately...since the beinning of December actually.
The only relief I get from the constant sneezing/blowing nose/sinus pressure/ etc.
is when I take my heavy duty medicine at night (cuz it makes me sleepy).


Uhhh..school is not going well...honestly..it's not going at all.  As I have been
awaiting confirmation for my spring enrollment I wondered if they had forgotten
about me.  Not wanting anything to come up while I was in Florida (when I
wouldn't be able to take care of it) I called before Christmas and was told that
there was no hurry.... enrollments are accepted even after the semester starts.
So tell me why the letter I received in the mail the other day says the
deadline for my paperwork is January 15th.....for the Fall semester of 2011???
Speechless!!  I have wasted a full year that I could have been teaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...