Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Home Again...Home Again...Jiggity Jig








My Boys and me



There's no place like home!  We made it home last night about 5:00 and today is back to homeschooling, then to school for recess duty and gym class for Zack, while I am also trying to catch up on loads and loads of laundry.


The drive was pretty difficulty (emotionally) without C.J. but it was made nicer by the fact that Jon rode shotgun the whole way home so there wasn't that empty passenger seat next to me.  Sunday night we spent in Valdosta, Georgia and Monday night we stayed at a Hampton Inn in Scottsburg, Indiana.  Jon and Zack went swimming Monday night and because Jon is now 18, I didn't have to sit in there and watch them, which was good because the dog did not take too well with being left in the room alone!! 


The pictures above were taken on Sunday afternoon.  We all met at the Ale House in Daytona Beach for the first half of the Packer game and then tearfully said our goodbyes.  Seriously, Zack had an extreme meltdown saying goodbye to C.J. and grabbed onto me and cried into my shoulder for about five minutes!  This was NOT GOOD since I was on the brink of tears myself...so this sent me right over the edge.  So, there were the two of us...in the middle of the restaurant...hugging each other...and crying...and after awhile I didn't really care who was watching us.  I love my son and I am going to miss him and I don't care what people think about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...