Saturday, December 3, 2022

Sea World Christmas

 Ever since moving here 7 years ago, we (CJ and I) set aside the first Friday in December to walk across the street to Sea World and see the Christmas lights. 

This year, because teachers get in free and Jon is now a teacher, he joined us. 

We had a great time as usual. 



The first thing we did was to go on Atlantis. It was only my second time on it. I'm not sure if they changed the policy but I vaguely remember not riding because I didn't want to rent a locker for my stuff. Last night, I was able to just take my backpack while I rode.


Then CJ went on Mako a couple times while Jon and I went through the shark exhibit and walked around looking at all the Christmas things. 




CJ and Jon went on the new roller coaster - Ice Breaker. I walked around enjoying the Christmas atmosphere. There was a cute interactive Rudolph display in the Santa Claus visiting area. 







We walked around some more contemplating why we don't come here more often when we can get in for free.  The boys ended the night by going on Manta while I waited. 

Stock photo from google

These are evidently the only years I wrote a bog post for.

2019

https://livingwithafullhouse.blogspot.com/2019/12/christmas-lights-at-sea-world.html


2016

https://livingwithafullhouse.blogspot.com/2016/12/sea-world-christmas-lights.html


2015

https://livingwithafullhouse.blogspot.com/2015/12/sea-world-christmas-ligthts.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...