Monday, January 30, 2017

To Brighten Your Day

These two gems both happened today in my classroom

Girl walks up to me:
"J---- said the 'c' word."  

This is always a great guessing game....

Me: "OK...you need to be more specific.  What exactly did you hear?"  

Girl:  "I don't want to say it."

WOW ( I thought)...this sounds serious 

Me:  " Well...can you spell it?"

Girl: "Can I whisper it in your ear?" 

Me: "Sure"  As I bend down

Girl: "C-R-A-P"  

Me;  "Oh that C word...okay.  I will take care of it."  (Cracking up on the inside.)

Then...after school

Girl:  "C------- said a bad word."

Me: "Can you tell me what you heard her say?"

Girl:  "You know, the word that only boys should say."

Me: (I'm drawing a complete blank) "No, I can't think of any bad word that only boys should say."

Girl:  "It starts with an N"

Me:  (Now I'm completely lost)...why don't you spell it for me"

Girl:  "I won't get in trouble will I?"

Me: "No"

Girl: "N-U-T-S"

OK...that one is worse than crap so I mosey on over to C-------- and ask...

Me:  "C-------, one of your friends told me you used the word nuts.  Did you say that?"

C-------: "Yes...My lunchbox fell out of my backpack so I said, 'oh nuts'."

Okay then....

movin' on.  

Image result for speechless faces emojis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...