Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Another Boring Pictureless Weekend

I can't remember the last time I took a picture with my camera...

Anyway, Friday I came straight home from work and Zack and  I had leftovers for dinner from our Thursday night at Chilis.  I took Ollie for a walk, lit my pumpkin scented candles, and watched the Downton Abbey marathon on our PBS station. 

Saturday college football started which means the TV belongs to Zack all day long!  I did the grocery shopping, did our laundry, and then began the herculean task of cleaning out Zack's room (with his help).  For dinner I put a pizza in the oven and then we watched a little of the Gators game.  That is, I watched a little of it...Zack watched the whole thing.  I went in my bedroom and watched some Toddlers and Tiaras.  

Sunday I did my lesson plans, helped Zack with some of his schoolwork, and watched some more of the Downton Abbey marathon.

Monday - bonus day off.  I helped Zack with his History final  (yay!), packed my lunches for the week, and made a couple meals for the week ahead.  

I have to go to a funeral on Friday so it will be a short week.  I am very sad to say that another member of my second family has died.  In July of 2015 we lost Tom suddenly and now the man I called Dad S has died.  


We will miss you Dad S and we will keep your memory alive in our hearts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...