Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all

Yesterday I turned the page of my calendar to October and right now that calendar is the only thing reminding me that it is fall.

This year there are no colored leaves 





And there is no chill in the air...today it was 85*.

This hardly puts me in the mood to sip hot apple cider while burning pumpkin scented candles.  

But regardless of the fact that my air conditioning is still running 24 hours a day (thank goodness I don't have a utility bill), it is October and that means the season is autumn.  

So happy fall.  



This could alternately be titled 'I live an incredibly boring life and have nothing else to blog about.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...