Monday, July 7, 2014

Well Hello

Wow..it's been a while.  

We took a week and ventured down to Oshkosh and stayed with friends.  It was a great week and I am so thankful for friends who let you descend upon them and intrude on their lives for a full week!

While there I toured some apartments and I am pretty sure I found "the one".  It is small and has its issues but it checked off most of my boxes...more on that later.

NOW...

Continuing with our Marquette day...we drove back along Lake Superior and stopped over in Escanaba.  It was still super cold but we got out to walk briefly and Zack fell in.



Kidding...this was staged.  There was a second dock below this that he was standing on.



After that, we just drove back to Iron Mountain where it was somewhat warmer (because it isn't on the lake) but still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...